Measuring color has never been more precise. COLORCATCH NANO incorporates a revolutionary new technology (patent pending) to accurately measure the color of smooth, structured or patterned surfaces to determine the corresponding color of the preselected swatch.
NANO reads and measures 50'000 pixels separately. During reading it eliminates automatically all non-dominant colors such as shade effects and dirty surfaces. COLORCATCH NANO has been developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
MAIN TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES
- Pocket-size, round and ergonomic design
- Integrated calibration system
- Automatic detection and extraction of up to 5 dominant colors
- Its camera and integrated optics increase the image six-fold and accurately measure color from the size of a few pixels (world premiere)
- Indicate RGB, L*a*b*, and CMYK as well as the reflectance values of most selected color cards
- More than 400 color cards available from www.colorix.com/update
- Precise measurements can be taken from smooth and textured surfaces (walls, textiles, wood, etc)
- Measures RGB and L*a*b* values
- Works with our iOS and Android Apps
- The measured color can be directly applied to a pre-painted object in the App
- Designer packaging
- User manual in 6 languages